Tuesday, February 25, 2014

They grow up so fast

My plants are growing fast!
First of all, the barley grass continues to shoot up, but my dog hasn't figured out yet that he's allowed to eat it. I may try putting it by his food.
Tasty?
The green beans are looking beautiful and strong and new.
I know I will have to cull some of these,
but I'm waiting to see which is strongest.
Even my basil, which I'd heard has a low rate of seed sprouting, is coming up.
This is another pot that I'll have to pull
some plants from eventually.
I also put my label marker rock in the mint plant. I haven't set out any ladybugs because I'm waiting until all my pots are planted to see where they look best.
Mint plant is still looking about the same.
I also ordered a decorative watering can a few days ago and it shipped today. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment